Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Exciting Change On The Way

Please note that the Getting Giving Blog will be moving within the next few days to a new web host. This includes a new design and some other goodies. What does this mean for YOU? Well, hopefully nothing BUT just in case. . .

I will change all the RSS and email subscription feeds at the same time, probably over the weekend. I'm no web programmer, but from what I have read and tested, this can be done without you even noticing it. BUT if you get a strange double-feed for a day or two I hope you'll excuse it as I work out the transition. It'll be back to normal as quickly as I can get the hostnames and feeds to resolve themselves and all the other thing-a-ma-boppers do what they do.

Until then, remember there's only 23 days left in 2010, so get back to work processing the piles of gifts arriving at your organization!! Thank you again for your understanding!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics